Everyone's a Critic, and Most People are DJs
Sunday, July 10, 2005
  'Important Things That Don't Matter' by David Amsden

1 of 4 people found the following review helpful:

Best kept secret, October 4, 2004
Reviewer:Laurie Bernstein (New York City) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
My only question is why is this book not on the front table at Barnes and Noble? I loved it! I have been bored with chick-lit and best sellers so it was great to read a book that I couldn't put down! I dont know how Amsden was able to make me laugh at the same time he was describing such disturbing events in a young man's life. I am giving it as a gift to friends because a really good book is hard to find. I can't wait for his next one!

-- Amazon
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
A blog of consumer reviews

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

I'm a writer in Washington, D.C.

ARCHIVES
July 2005 /


Powered by Blogger